Wednesday 4 May 2016

permission letter


 RCA Reynolds601 Brickell Key DrMiami, FL 33131United StatesTo whom it may concern,
We currently study Media as one of our A Levels, understandably a crucial year to shape my futurecareer paths. My task for our final year consists of producing a music video in which we have to filmand edit all ourselves ensuring that the final piece is professional and meets the required standards.
The song “Invaders must die ”
is a fast tempo and upbeat song that targets my audience extremely well. Asdiscussed amongst our group, we had various ideas that can act towards such a great song, thisincludes colour, and various narrative themes.Understandably, my name would be on everything we do and as a result your music would beplayed a lot of people.It would be much appreciated if you could grant me permission to use your song.Kind regardsRamon Iglesias DiazContact info:Email: Diaz@live.comTelephone: 07903579773/ 07535208299

No comments:

Post a Comment